What's New In 2014?
The NICE Annual Conference will offer over 28+ hours of high-level educational sessions from 115+ expert speakers and facilitators. There are 11 plenary sessions and 10 streams of over 30 breakout sessions, plus the opportunity to attend a workshop on implementation issues with the NICE Field team.
In addition, there are 8+ hours of networking and shared learning time with peers and experts, and access to over 1500 professionals from the health and social care sector, with whom you can discuss new ideas and solutions to the changing care landscape and share your experiences in this evolving integrated sector.
Key questions being explored and debated at the NICE Annual Conference 2014 include:
- The integration challenge- how does it work in practice?
- One year on from Francis – where are we now?
- How can we rethink the patient experience?
- How can commissioners balance their resources with the needs of patients and service users?
- How are NICE and Public Health England supporting the public health system?
Leading Health and Social Care Speakers confirmed for 2014, including:
- 14:30 to 15:00 Tuesday 13 MayStream D
- 09:45 to 10:15 Wednesday 14 MayPlenary|Professor Gillian Leng , Deputy Chief Executive and Director for Health and Social Care, NICE, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- 11:50 to 12:35 Wednesday 14 MayPlenary